- Blantyre, Malawi. Mission house construction from green field site. March?April 2019 to put down foundations. First trip 2nd April 2019. Will need extra help for further trip.
- Zambia, Chitokoloki Mission hospital. Building a storeroom for operating equipment. September and October 2019.
- Zambia, Lusaka. Recording studio and house for Mwana Ministries. Likely 2019. Information on ministry.
- D.R.Congo. Mission house at Katoka. Late August for 5 weeks.
- Angola. Kavungu. Construction of mission house. June 8th to end July.
- Tanzania, Moshi. Roof replacement to one of the hostels. Volunteers welcome! October to November 2019
- Kenya. Building of a simple village school in Rift Valley area. This may be done if planning permission for Malawi mission house is delayed. May/June 2019?
- Liberia. We have been asked to fit solar powered water heaters in four mission houses in compound. Preferred dates May 2019.
Our Projects and Skills
Since 1986 Brass Tacks has worked on over 150 projects, mainly in Europe and Sub-Sahara Africa.
Our projects have including the construction, repair and maintenance (building, bricklaying, carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, plastering, painting, etc.) of churches, schools, hospitals, training centres and houses.
Gap Year Programme
Brass Tacks are operating in partnership with First-Serve, a gap year programme for 18-25 year olds. We have recently launched a First-Serve practical course for any who are practically minded. More information about First Serve at www.first-serve.org.uk.