Current and planned projects:
- France, St Lunaire
Internal work to be completed for toilets. To be continued March 2017.
France, Leau Vive training college. Slabbing courtyard. 13-24th of March 2017
- France, Aix en Provence. Forming space for church in ground floor of apartment block. April 2017
- France, Bouc Bel Air
Mission house needs attic rooms completed and Velus attic windows. Date to be confirmed.
- UK, North West Renewall, Manchester. Facility for rehab work. Partition and jointing etc. June to July 2017
- London, OM office
Refurb of cafe area. New units for storage, fit ceiling, floor covering. Contact for details.
- Tanzania, Moshi Childrens home. Showers and toilet block overhaul and lots of painting. June 2017.
- Lebanon. Shower and toilet block for camp centre. Contact if interested.
- Nazareth, Guest accommodation in large house. Date to be confirmed.
Our Projects and Skills
Since 1986 Brass Tacks has worked on over 150 projects, mainly in Europe and Sub-Sahara Africa.
Our projects have including the construction, repair and maintenance (building, bricklaying, carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, plastering, painting, etc.) of churches, schools, hospitals, training centres and houses.
Gap Year Programme
Brass Tacks are operating in partnership with First-Serve, a gap year programme for 18-25 year olds. We have recently launched a First-Serve practical course for any who are practically minded. More information about First Serve at www.first-serve.org.uk.