- France, Conde sur L'escau. Dry lining, ceiling structure and new floor pour. Early 2019
- Blantyre, Malawi. Mission house construction from green field site. March?April 2019 to put down foundations. Volunteers needed!
- Zambia, Chitokoloki Mission hospital. Building a storeroom for operating equipment. Supervision needed for this project.
- Zambia, Lusaka. Recording studio and house for Mwana Ministries. Likely 2019. Information on ministry.
- D.R.Congo. Mission house at Katoka. Plastering plumbing and electrics plus repairs to local school classrooms.
- France, L'eau Vive. Concreting part of carpark and making access for wheelchairs to main hall. Date will be set when help is offered.
- Kenya. Building of a simple village school in Rift Valley area. This may be done if planning permission for Malawi mission house is delayed. May/June 2019?
- There are several other projects under consideration which will be announced shortly.
Our Projects and Skills
Since 1986 Brass Tacks has worked on over 150 projects, mainly in Europe and Sub-Sahara Africa.
Our projects have including the construction, repair and maintenance (building, bricklaying, carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, plastering, painting, etc.) of churches, schools, hospitals, training centres and houses.
Gap Year Programme
Brass Tacks are operating in partnership with First-Serve, a gap year programme for 18-25 year olds. We have recently launched a First-Serve practical course for any who are practically minded. More information about First Serve at www.first-serve.org.uk.