Current and planned projects:
- France, L'eau Vive training college. Slabbing courtyard. 23rd of March 2017
- France, Aix en Provence. Forming space for church in ground floor of apartment block. This will follow on directly after the L'eau Vive project, circa 1st April 2017
- UK, North West Renewal, Manchester. Facility for rehab work. Partition and jointing etc. May to June 2017
- Tanzania, Moshi Childrens home. Showers and toilet block overhaul and lots of painting. Carpentry needed for roof repairs, June 2017.
- Angola, Kamundambala. Construction of a school to replace older buildings. Sept 2017
- France, Bouc Bel Air
Mission house needs attic rooms completed and Velus attic windows. Date to be confirmed.
- Lebanon. Shower and toilet block for camp centre. Contact if interested.
- Nazareth, Guest accommodation in large house. Date to be confirmed.
Our Projects and Skills
Since 1986 Brass Tacks has worked on over 150 projects, mainly in Europe and Sub-Sahara Africa.
Our projects have including the construction, repair and maintenance (building, bricklaying, carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, plastering, painting, etc.) of churches, schools, hospitals, training centres and houses.
Gap Year Programme
Brass Tacks are operating in partnership with First-Serve, a gap year programme for 18-25 year olds. We have recently launched a First-Serve practical course for any who are practically minded. More information about First Serve at www.first-serve.org.uk.