- North West Renewal. England. Drywall lining complete. Further work may be required.
- Angola, Kamundambala School, The team of three arrived out on March 7th to April 18th 2018 to help erect the steel roof structure.
- Jordan, Youth camp. Return visit 2-12th April 2018. Tiling and wooden cladding on dormitories.
- Spain, Malaga. Boundary wall at mission complex, foundations and maybe also brickwork. 22-29th April 2018
- Blantyre, Malawi. Mission house construction from green field site. June-July 2018. Volunteers needed!
- Zambia, Chingola. Mechanics trip. Dates flexible, tell us when you are available and we will check if this is OK.
- Zambia, Lusaka. Recording studio and house for Mwana Ministries. Dates to be arranged. Information on ministry.
- Rep Ireland, Postal Bible School, Drum. Easter 2018 start. Times to be agreed with Gareth McMeekin.
- D.R.Congo. Mission house at Katoka. Plastering plumbing and electrics plus repairs to local school classrooms. Sept-October 2018.
- Zambia, Sakeji School. They need a tiler for a completed building project. Needs to co-incide with school holidays.
- France, L'eau Vive. Concreting part of carpark and making access for wheelchairs to main hall. Date will be set when help is offered.
Our Projects and Skills
Since 1986 Brass Tacks has worked on over 150 projects, mainly in Europe and Sub-Sahara Africa.
Our projects have including the construction, repair and maintenance (building, bricklaying, carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, plastering, painting, etc.) of churches, schools, hospitals, training centres and houses.
Gap Year Programme
Brass Tacks are operating in partnership with First-Serve, a gap year programme for 18-25 year olds. We have recently launched a First-Serve practical course for any who are practically minded. More information about First Serve at www.first-serve.org.uk.