- Jordan. Help to renovate kitchens and fit out containers for sleeping accommodation. Contact office for further details. 27th November 2017.
- London. Immediate need. OM offices. We need a qualified electrician to put up light fittings.
- India, Kollegal School. Team heading out 20th January for 3 weeks.
- France, Leau Vive. Concreting part of carpark and making access for wheelchairs to main hall. 6-16th Feb available accommodation.
- Spain, Malaga. Boundary wall at mission complex, foundations and maybe also brickwork. 6-16th Feb. (May run together with L'eau Vive.)
- North West Renewal. England. A team will be in place as from 5th Feb 2018 for about 4 weeks.
- Kamundambala School, Angola. Work on this can re-commence in February at a push, although April would be a good target date.
- Zambia, Chingola. Mechanics trip. Dates flexible, tell us when you are available and we will check if this is OK.
- Zambia, Lusaka. Recording studio and house for Mwana Ministries. Dates to be arranged. Information on ministry.
- Rep Ireland, Postal Bible School, Drum. Time to be agreed with Gareth.
- D.R.Congo. Mission house at Katoka. Plastering plumbing and electrics plus repairs to local school classrooms. Second half of 2018.
- Zambia, Sakeji School. They need a tiler for a completed building project. Needs to co-incide with school holidays.
- India. Log cabins in the mountains for use as retreat. Trying to get a team for this so please declare if you are interested and when available. First task is to get foundation slabs down.
Our Projects and Skills
Since 1986 Brass Tacks has worked on over 150 projects, mainly in Europe and Sub-Sahara Africa.
Our projects have including the construction, repair and maintenance (building, bricklaying, carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, plastering, painting, etc.) of churches, schools, hospitals, training centres and houses.
Gap Year Programme
Brass Tacks are operating in partnership with First-Serve, a gap year programme for 18-25 year olds. We have recently launched a First-Serve practical course for any who are practically minded. More information about First Serve at www.first-serve.org.uk.