Current and planned projects:
- UK, North West Renewal, Manchester. Facility for rehab work. Partition and jointing etc. Last quarter of 2017
- Angola, Kamundambala. Construction of a school to replace older buildings. Sept/October 2017
- Jordan. Help to renovate kitchens and fit out containers for sleeping accommodation. Contact office for further details. Late November 2017.
- London. Immediate need. OM offices. We need a qualified electrician to put up light fittings.
- India. Log cabins in the mountains for use as retreat. Trying to get a team for this so please declare if you are interested and when available. First task is to get foundation slabs down.
Our Projects and Skills
Since 1986 Brass Tacks has worked on over 150 projects, mainly in Europe and Sub-Sahara Africa.
Our projects have including the construction, repair and maintenance (building, bricklaying, carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, plastering, painting, etc.) of churches, schools, hospitals, training centres and houses.
Gap Year Programme
Brass Tacks are operating in partnership with First-Serve, a gap year programme for 18-25 year olds. We have recently launched a First-Serve practical course for any who are practically minded. More information about First Serve at www.first-serve.org.uk.